Sign in to follow this  
3Fingers

A couple additions...

A couple of additions to the servers...

The server will now auto re-balance if two new players join a match. Just the new joiners will be balanced if needed.

Also if a team takes the lead by four rounds the the bot will recommend a switch if 100 or more elo difference.

The switch recommendations made by either the bot or !teams/!teens is now vote-able with the /cv do command.

• Like 1

very nice!

Just curious, is there an option to limit the amount of /cv do allowed per game? like max 3 times a game they can force a switch? 

32 minutes ago, dtblud said:

very nice!

Just curious, is there an option to limit the amount of /cv do allowed per game? like max 3 times a game they can force a switch? 

Not that I know, we will just have to keep an eye on it. Keep in mind that it won’t suggest s switch unless the elo is over 100 difference so there shouldn’t be that many votes, I’m assuming.

Stopping by to congratulate you again on some fine additions. They work very nicely and I believe it takes most of the guesswork out of making teams more even.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 12:46 PM, 3Fingers said:

Not that I know, we will just have to keep an eye on it. Keep in mind that it won’t suggest s switch unless the elo is over 100 difference so there shouldn’t be that many votes, I’m assuming.

nm i just re-read your quote, we are on the same page

Edited by dtblud
reread quote