Sign in to follow this  
BadAsh81

Hello!

Hi, figured I'd do a proper introduction.  I'm a bit older even though I'm "new" to PC gaming.  I have played mostly consoles although I remember playing my first games on an Apple IIGS (Tunnels of Armageddon) and was lucky enough to have a PC when Doom and the first Quake were released, I pretty much fell off and stuck to Playstation/Xbox/GameCube before I just stopped gaming for many years.  I did have fun playing some Unreal Tournament in college on a buddies PC but that was it as far as arena shooters online (man I was addicted too).  Maybe a little Quake3 Arena here and there if I remember.  Fast forward to finally being able to afford a custom PC build last year I went nuts with gaming and was a bit surprised to see a lack of arena shooters like I enjoyed in my youth.  Also the skill level of people has greatly improved compared to what I remember when these types of games first came out.  Soooo I found this community while searching for a place where I can get my butt stomped until I git gud (and maybe find some friends/mentors along the way).  I do have experience playing Dirty Bomb, LawBreakers (R.I.P.), Toxxik, QC, and a little dabbling of RATZ Instagib, but I definitely have a long way to go.  Anyway, nice meeting you guys!

• Like 1

Hi welcome, we have a few old players that are regulars on our servers. I would say we may have as many players over 40+ as we do -40. And a couple of 60+ players too but they drool on their keyboards B|

Thanks guys!!!

I'm pushing 40, but I don't feel like it.  Still love playing games.  Got my butt kicked on an FFA server the other night and it felt great!